Monday, September 15, 2008

First Night Of Sleep With No Drugs

Last night I slept without taking anything to help me slip into oblivion and it sort of worked. I woke up a few times, but was able to fall back asleep quickly. The only downside to not taking a sleep aid is that I still woke up with a tumultuous stomach and didn't have much appetite in the morning.

I'm not sure why, but it seems that if I don't get solid sleep my nerves are more shaky the next day.

I've got some other news coming that may have something to do with my trouble falling asleep, but I'm going to leave it for another time when I'm less sleepy. I've had trouble falling asleep for as long as I can remember. In the last four years that I've had an iPod, I've used it every night to make my brain shut up, and that has worked well until the panic episodes began.

No comments: