Thursday, December 4, 2008

Some Sort Of Update


I guess I should post something since the last post wasn't very hopeful. I've been doing fairly well since the whole falling-on-my-neck episode. I still have ups & downs but overall things have been good. I'm keeping busy with photography and being the worlds greatest husband & father. Other than that, not too much is going on. (I suppose photography should have been second in the list; now you're on to me!)

The above shot is of my step-brother Eric's car. We spent a few hours shooting in Bellevue & Seattle on Sunday. This one was taken at Alki Point, overlooking Seattle across the water. Unfortunately it was so foggy that we couldn't see anything at all except the people smooching in the next car over, so I went with a dark look to match the fog.

(Blogger lops off half the image for some reason and I can't bring myself to care enough to fiddle with it - click to see the whole thing)

No comments: