Friday, December 5, 2008

Fail Part I

In the last year or so I've been using WIN or FAIL to pass judgment on situations, achievements, etc. It has become sort of a web meme to mark reviews of bad products with 'FAIL' or paste it over photos on a story of some business or personal public screw-up.

With our country so wrapped up in relativism and some interests pushing the concept of 'best effort = good enough' in public schools, the fail blog is a breath of fresh air to me. I find it amusing to categorize things around me into win or fail, but usually keep my thoughts to myself for obvious reasons. So as not to be hypocritical, I also apply these judgments to myself as well. For a good lesson in what to avoid in life, check out the Fail Blog - there's no end to the amusement :)

In an effort to bring you the sort of hard-hitting and honest coverage you've come to expect from my writings, I submit to you some of my favorite videos from the fail blog below.
(FYI - I've just gone through 39 pages of the blog and some of the posts are not G rated. They do offer a G rating link though.)









No comments: