Monday, May 11, 2009

Abandoned Blog (Wish I could say I'm sorry!)


I may have been premature in saying that this blog would no longer be about anxiety. I've had a few issues since my last posting, serious enough that I've taken Xanax a few times, but mostly I'm doing well. I haven't written in a long time because I just haven't felt like it! Part of my recovery process has been letting go of things and not being ruled by compulsions that I couldn't ignore before. For example, the fact that I have a blog dictates that I should update it regularly, or lose all of my readers. In the beginning, this blog was mostly for myself - a way to organize my thoughts and keep track of timeline. In the past few months I've been busy focusing on other things and haven't felt the need to write, nor have I felt bad about not writing. If anyone is still reading, in future posts I will discuss some of the side effects of the SSRI medication (Celexa) that I'm currently taking. My doctor didn't volunteer a lot info on the subject, so it might be helpful for others. If you have questions about any medication or side effects, you should ask your pharmacist (or any random pharmacist) about it first since they are much more up to date on effects and interactions anyway. Doctors have to keep up with too wide a field of knowlege to constantly remain experts on medications.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Don't visit often enough - why? because I am really poor at updating my blog so I don't see your updates!! But yes, still reading when i am reminded :)